PE kits should come to school in a separate bag and be left in school during the week. It is essential that your child either does not wear earrings to school on these days, or that they are capable of removing or taping their earrings themselves as school staff are not permitted to do so.
Please ensure that PE kits contain the following named items:
- Plain black polo-shirt (with school logo optional)
- Black shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Black tracksuit bottoms (optional)
- Named bag
Our school follows the new national curriculum for Physical Education and aims for each child to:
- develop competence to excel in a broad range of physical activities
- be physically active for sustained periods of time
- engage in competitive sports and activities
- lead healthy, active lives
To find out more about the national curriculum for Physical Education, click here.
To see what we are learning in PE this term click the link below: